Beware... you will be treated like a toddler

Current Employee - Sales Account Manager
Current Employee - Sales Account Manager

I have been working at RadNet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flex schedule
Needed service
Stable company
Well know in the community

Cons

AWFUL benefits, AWFUL
MAJOR micro managing
constant indirect threat
too much admin work
company logo and promo items are outdated
no raises

Give us a chance to get our of our box and mangers' should be doing number crunching not the sales reps.

Other Reviews for RadNet

RADNET SUCKS!!!!

I have been working at RadNet full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I like the people I work with because we share the common ground, we are like a big family

Cons

I've been working since I was 14, by far Radnet is the worst and the cheapest company i have ever worked for. The pay and benefits are horrible, management doesn't give you a shred of respect, their #1 goal is how to maximize their endless income, their employees and patient care always come last. No raise or bonuses since they took over. Trying to monopolize the outpatient imaging industry by forcing small and independent imaging facilities to close their doors by running them out of business. Radnet is bad for America and its economy, I hope they go down hard and stay down for all the wrong they do, I rather collect unemployment than work my tail off to make these vampires richer everyday.

Respect your employees, WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS just like you are, don't treat us like Corpses

UnBelieveable!!!

I have been working at RadNet

Pros

The employees are like family, we take care of each other when it comes down to it. Definitely gain lots of experience.

Cons

Ever since Radnet took over it's been down hill!!! I've already faced the reality, that we're not getting another raise EVER, so far its been FOUR years. We were given excuses for the first two years, but nothing was said after that. They don't even have the decency to tell us, they have absolutely no respect for us.

You doing way too much, but not nearly enough!! How about you take care of the employees you got now instead of buying up all these other companies across the United States.

There are newer employer reviews for RadNet.

Worked for RadNet? Contribute to the Community!