RadNet
www.radnet.com Los Angeles, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Stay away from this company, they are corrupt.

Customer Service Clerk (Current Employee)
Hawthorne, CA

ProsTrying to think on something, at least I have a job.

ConsManagement is all corrupt. No raises, bad benefits, company does not cares much for employees, my manager and supervisor are very incompetent, ONLY FAMILY MEMBERS GET RAISES. Radnet is not an equal opportunity employer.

Advice to Senior ManagementRadnet does not follow any advices. Is all about money and who you know here. I worked for the film library for years with no raise and trust me i seen a lot of corruption in this company.

Good experience

I have been working at RadNet

Pros: Sound company that has many opportunies for advancement. The company is constantly growing and that means that if you work there, there's a good… Cons: Change is difficult a lot of people. The longer you have been at the same place, the harder it is. If you… Advice to Senior Management: It's a big company and some times things aren't fair.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Absolute worst place I have ever worked, BAR NONE!

Sales Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at RadNet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Service is needed by most doctor Cons: MAJOR MICRO MANAGEMENT very toxic working environment very demotivating management constantly feel like you will lose your job for no reason they hold you accountable for things that are… Advice to Senior Management: Stop trying to make this a hardcore sales job...it's not, we are not selling equipment. Instead invest in your equipment and employees. Also it's obvious… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on RadNet.

Worked for RadNet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RadNet reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RadNet CEO Howard G. Berger. All reviews posted anonymously by RadNet employees.