There are newer employer reviews for RadNet

Stay away from this company, they are corrupt.

Current Employee - Customer Service Clerk in Hawthorne, CA
Current Employee - Customer Service Clerk in Hawthorne, CA

I have been working at RadNet full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Trying to think on something, at least I have a job.

Cons

Management is all corrupt. No raises, bad benefits, company does not cares much for employees, my manager and supervisor are very incompetent, ONLY FAMILY MEMBERS GET RAISES. Radnet is not an equal opportunity employer.

Radnet does not follow any advices. Is all about money and who you know here. I worked for the film library for years with no raise and trust me i seen a lot of corruption in this company.

50 Other Employee Reviews for RadNet (View Most Recent)

Good experience

I have been working at RadNet

Pros

Sound company that has many opportunies for advancement. The company is constantly growing and that means that if you work there, there's a good chance that you'll see change. Change gives you more experience. A good sign is when you look at how many employees have been with a company for over 10 - 20 years and Radnet has a lot!

Cons

Change is difficult a lot of people. The longer you have been at the same place, the harder it is. If you have a hard time adapting, I wouldn't recommend becoming part of the team. You have to be able to adjust or you will end up being miserable.

It's a big company and some times things aren't fair. HR could do more to support ALL.

Absolute worst place I have ever worked, BAR NONE!

Current Employee - Sales Account Manager in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Sales Account Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at RadNet full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Service is needed by most doctor

Cons

MAJOR MICRO MANAGEMENT
    very toxic working environment

very demotivating management
    constantly feel like you will lose your job for no reason
    they hold you accountable for things that are completely out of your control

they haven't given raises in over 7 years, yet they keep buying out other centers
    they are seen by most doctors as the KMART of radiology, not good quality in any way

Company logo is outdated

Local headquarters ( Baltimore) looks like a dump truck stop, very cheap and outdated
    Comp plan is poor and is adjusted every quarter

They don't care about their employees or patient care, it's all about buying other centers.

Stop trying to make this a hardcore sales job...it's not, we are not selling equipment. Instead invest in your equipment and employees. Also it's obvious that you are trying to follow a pharm model but you don't have nearly the same perks and pay as pharma so your not going to get the same quality of people.

There are newer employer reviews for RadNet