There are newer employer reviews for RadNet

I really do love my job and what I do..... but things NEED to start getting better

Current Employee - Patient Services Coordinator in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Patient Services Coordinator in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at RadNet full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Some coworkers, other then that - nothing

Cons

The Call center, no raises.

Advice to Management

Hire people to schedule that have a brain. I feel as though the people that are being hired to work in the call center are literally seat fillers. I have worked there and there are a ton of people that I love and know what they are doing and actually care. But the rest of them - they are there to meet their 100 calls / day and that's it. They are constantly eating while on the phone with pts, looking at magazines or talking to eachother. They should not be allowed to have a mute button on their phones. They rarely do what they are supposed to. I constantly have to go behind them and fix the problems. They do the least amount of work possible and get away with it daily. No matter how many times you complain and tell them about these errors, nothing happens / nothing changes. It's the same mistakes made by the same people. No cares in the world.

AND THEIR ATTITUDES ARE HORRIBLE

No one has gotten a raise in about 5-6 years now. No one has even told us any reason behind this for the last couple years. But we have all given up about this. Its sad when you have to work a full time job and then TWO part time jobs on top of it. The cost of living is going up people... But the people that make this decision out in California - they already make more money just by living out there with their cost of living, so why care about the east coast people? Even though they have now taken over every single radiology company on this side of the US. The people that have been let go, where are they supposed to work now? Oh that's right - the only option is a hospital now. Unless you move into a state that radnet's not in yet (but probably will be soon enough) Let's buy all the companies and new high tech machines, but NOT GIVE RAISES. Awesome.

I love my job, and I love what I do. In no way will I ever take any of my frustration out on the patients or coworkers. But there are days where I go home and just cry and dread coming to work. I should not have to feel like that.

There is no room for advancement. I have tried and tried and tried. But this wonderful company i feel, loves to out source and get employees who come in and see how horrible this place can be, leave and never come back. And I really mean in the middle of their shift. But yet the seasoned employees who know what they are doing and they do it well, will not be given the chance.

Management - nice people but don't really know what goes on in the offices like they think they do.

Before this company was bought out, we used to have fun. We used to have bull roasts. We used to get awesome gifts for employee appreciation week.( By the way, I really don't need any more cups) This place USED to be great. But then California had to come in and screw everything up. Thanks a lot.

reviews filtered by

dont do it!

Current Employee - Reimbursement Operations
    Current Employee - Reimbursement Operations

I have been working at RadNet full-time

Pros

your coworkers are the best, they are what keeps me going in every day because if it werent for them, i would quit in a second

Cons

no room for growth, pay is horrible, only 6 holidays a year... they don't appreciate their employees...

Stay away from this company, they are corrupt.

Current Employee - Customer Service Clerk in Hawthorne, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Clerk in Hawthorne, CA

I have been working at RadNet full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Trying to think on something, at least I have a job.

Cons

Management is all corrupt. No raises, bad benefits, company does not cares much for employees, my manager and supervisor are very incompetent, ONLY FAMILY MEMBERS GET RAISES. Radnet is not an equal opportunity employer.

Advice to Management

Radnet does not follow any advices. Is all about money and who you know here. I worked for the film library for years with no raise and trust me i seen a lot of corruption in this company.