There are newer employer reviews for RadNet

Top Company NOT to work for in the USA

Current Employee - MRI Tech in New York, NY
Current Employee - MRI Tech in New York, NY

I have been working at RadNet full-time (more than an year)

Pros

If you can't find a job, at least this would be a job..

Cons

The top management give themselves shares and other bennys, but god forbid you have vacation time acrued, and Radnet comes in and buys your facility!!!

Share the Love...

50 Other Employee Reviews for RadNet (View Most Recent)

Poor management team

Current Employee - M A in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - M A in Irvine, CA

I have been working at RadNet full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The only pro I had with this company was living a few miles away. That's about as good as it gets.

Cons

you have to be related to someone within the company to advance and get an increase in your salary

UNETHICAL Practice - all about $$$ and Numbers (of patients)

Former Employee - M A Front Desk, Scheduler (Manager When I Had to BE) in Rancho Mirage, CA

I worked at RadNet full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The Patients ! The patients acknowledgments were always appreciated

Cons

No raises $$ asked to do more than what your actually hired for. Management sucks and has no say unless Directors say Jump. You need to know the upper ladder "people" to move up in the ladder. Never acknowledged for doing a good job, but as soon as a mistake is made be sure to get a call from the "upper people right away.

The company is not contracted w/ Medi-cal Insurance but yet patients that did have Medi-cal Insurance were being accepted and seen. Patients were also receiving bill statements to their homes charging them for the company services.

Of course Radnet/ Breastlink responded back with a " we will take care of it" this went on for 2 years + Never got contracted w/ Medi-cal insurance, at least not when I stopped working for the company.

Medi-cal patients that were seen were unaware that Radnet/ Breatlink was not contracted with Medi-cal especially the patients who had medical and were given devastating results that their cancer had returned and because their insurance was medi-cal Breastlink was un able to provide any medical treatment . They would have to transfer care to a physician/office that accepted their insurance. HOW DEVASTATING is THAT!! UNETHICAL all for an extra buck? Don't know? why else would a company accept office visits/followups from patients who have a insurance that the company is not contracted with? 1+1=2 It's plain and simple! This company is more in it for the money

Just my own opinion and thoughts

Take a Refresher course on Patient Care and how to be a team player