RadNet
www.radnet.com Los Angeles, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Could care less about the employees

Baltimore, MD

ProsIt's a job...with so many unemployed people we are grateful to have jobs.

ConsNo real concern for the staff...they just want robots who will do anything and work for nothing. There is no input from the staff whatsoever. HORRIBLE COMMUNICATION Decisions are made without asking the people working in the positions that will need to carry out the decisions. If we are not all on the same page how can we reach a common goal?? No raises for the last 4 years yet senior management and certain positions still get bonuses?? How is this possible??

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of taking bonuses year after year how about you give some raises to the people who are actually bringing in the money!! Show the people that you care.

Top Company NOT to work for in the USA

MRI Tech (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at RadNet full-time for more than a year

Pros: If you can't find a job, at least this would… Cons: The top management give themselves shares and other bennys, but god forbid… Advice to Senior Management: Share the Love... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Poor management team

M A (Current Employee)
    Irvine, CA

I have been working at RadNet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The only pro I had with this company was living… Cons: you have to be related to someone within the company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on RadNet.

Worked for RadNet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RadNet reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RadNet CEO Howard G. Berger. All reviews posted anonymously by RadNet employees.