RadNet
www.radnet.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Great company!

Front Desk (Current Employee)
Thousand Oaks, CA

I have been working at RadNet full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat company that offers great benefits. There is ways to work up the company ladder if you prove yourself. The work load is challenging at times but it can be very reasonable.

ConsManagement treats you like a number. They don't realize how hard the employee's work, or seem to care. They just expect the job to be done. Work schedule is messed up, its hard to work a night shift till past 11 at night than expect to open the next morning.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet to know your employee's better. Don't talk down to them. Give your employee's raises! It's unbelievable that there hasn't been raises for technologist's and other employees for years. We are not robots, we are people and they need to realize how hard and unreasonable they are sometimes and have no sympathy. They act as if they are always correct.

The worst place in the world to work.

MRI Tehcnologist (Former Employee)
Cranston, RI

I worked at RadNet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There are no pros for working at Radnet Cons: Horrible management, the company made 7million dollars,but no one gets… Advice to Senior Management: Treat employess with respect No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Roller coaster ride!

I have been working at RadNet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Typically very busy days, which means they go by quick. Depending where you work and who the manager is people… Cons: Staff typically is not properly trained, which naturally can make your work day stressful. Communication here is horrible! You can ask questions about certain things… Advice to Senior Management: Take time to fully train ALL staff, if everyone is properly trained the stress would definitely go down. Also… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on RadNet.

Worked for RadNet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RadNet reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RadNet CEO Howard G. Berger. All reviews posted anonymously by RadNet employees.