RadioShack
2.4 of 5 1,174 reviews
www.radioshack.com Fort Worth, TX 5000+ Employees

Good corp. on the decline

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Columbia, MO

I have been working at RadioShack part-time for less than a year

ProsThe employee discount was excellent (to the point that we joked about how ridiculous it was that we could get discounts on clearance items). The managers (store and district, including team leaders) were flexible and amiable. Perfect part-time job for college students.

ConsManagement gossips and the information trickles down. Managers also quit at the same time and there doesn't seem to be a good process for handling that inconvenience.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire competent employees and keep it together.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

very good experience

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at RadioShack part-time for less than a year

Pros: Good team work, ability to work with the latest "gadgets" and devices on… Cons: sometimes the POS get down for no reason, the cell phone activation process requires… Advice to Senior Management: Expand the Tablet/smartphones selection More

store manager

I have been working at RadioShack

Pros: review of radio shack as a store manager Cons: worked too many hours for too little pay More

There are newer reviews on RadioShack.

Worked for RadioShack? Contribute to the Community!

RadioShack – Why Work for Us?

Why RadioShack? RadioShack has created a loyal following of customers through our associates' expertise and collaborative spirit with consumers, celebrating the longstanding idea that "two heads are better than one… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RadioShack reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RadioShack CEO Joseph C. Magnacca. All reviews posted anonymously by RadioShack employees.