RadioShack

www.radioshack.com
  www.radioshack.com
There are newer employer reviews for RadioShack

So far... a wonderful experience. Much oportunity to advance.

Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Buffalo, NY
Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at RadioShack full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Easy money, fun job when you enjoy the technoligy world.

Cons

A lot of micro managing.

Upper management should honestly get rid of the people who are pulling the company into the ground and some what start fresh, getting new management that knows the day and age and that can perform as well as a seniored manager would be a huge benefit.

1504 Other Employee Reviews for RadioShack (View Most Recent)

If you like doing work and having to redo it the day after, it is the place for you.

Former Employee - Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at RadioShack part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The best part of working there is the discount and being able to play with some of the new toys, you also get to meet some diverse employees

Cons

Always being called to come in at bad hours, employees are always being hired and fired, the inventory check days seem to be every other day

Quite moving things around all the time, customers in a hurry never know where anything is, even if they have been there a thousand times

The death of life and freedom

Former Employee - Senior Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at RadioShack full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

There is no pros in my opinion working for RadioShack.

Cons

Great people in a sexually hostile work environment and sinking ship.

Dear Management and to whom it may concern; All the hard work and respect I had for this company went away in one day. Treating a Manager who would go above and beyond for this company for 8 years like trash is really the way to should respect. I worked from 8am-1AM helping another store do inventory because my DM didn't want to attend, two days later I worked from 8am-4AM doing my own store cycle inventory, the next day I worked from 8AM-9pm, and the next day my DM had executed his plan all along to get rid of me. My 8 years I've sacrificed my family, my significant other, my pet died, and all along I felt it was worth killing myself 50 plus hours a week to prove myself to a company and its leadership that never cared for my loyalty.
    I've learned that some things in life money and a title just cannot buy. That's DIGNITY!
    Today I already found a new company to work for which I got blessed with a great position and salary. There is far more beyond cutting corners and saving costs.

There are newer employer reviews for RadioShack