There are newer employer reviews for Radius Inc.

Radius really IS a different kind of company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Radius Inc. full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Radius Inc. is a great place to work and is really trying to build something different in the technology consulting space...especially when it comes to company culture. They not only seek out challenging and exciting roles for their employees, but also offer many perks/benefits not often seen in other companies, especially one so new. The environment is collaborative, innovative, and rewarding. Things like no formal vacation policy (i.e. take what you need) and no non-competes are virtually unheard of, and the medical/dental benefits and 401k plan are as good as many large Fortune 100 companies. I like how the company focuses on the "we" instead of the "me", and puts a real emphasis on teamwork. One good example is the Innovation Team (and related Innovation Lab). Instead of employees sitting on the bench in between projects, they become part of the Innovation Team and work on cutting edge technologies and projects. Although I'm still fairly new to the company, I like what I see so far!

Cons

I haven't seen any real negatives yet. I will say that the Radius environment is definitely for self-sufficient proactive individuals who are comfortable with true accountability. There is management support; however, there is not the typical management hierarchy with a boss constantly standing over you telling you what to do. I believe that to be a good thing; however, some people may not be comfortable in this type of environment.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!

reviews filtered by
  1. Nice small company to work for, but with the same issues as all consultant firms.

I have been working at Radius Inc.

Pros

Great team, wonderful culture. VPs and CEO legitimately work with the average employee and are interested in feedback.

Cons

Like any consultant company, contracts rule all. Radius tries to limit layoffs by 'benching' their employees when they're no longer tied to a contract. In a recent event, however many individuals ended up being laid off due to enormous changes in the contract.

Advice to Management

Fight back on some demands of the customer. Some demands issued by large companies cannot and should not be accepted.

2. Bill collector

I have been working at Radius Inc. full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Bonus structure can be very lucrative.

Cons

The Environment can be very negative.

There are newer employer reviews for Radius Inc.