There are newer employer reviews for Radius

Radius really IS a different kind of company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Kirkland, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Radius full-time for less than a year

Pros

Radius Inc. is a great place to work and is really trying to build something different in the technology consulting space...especially when it comes to company culture. They not only seek out challenging and exciting roles for their employees, but also offer many perks/benefits not often seen in other companies, especially one so new. The environment is collaborative, innovative, and rewarding. Things like no formal vacation policy (i.e. take what you need) and no non-competes are virtually unheard of, and the medical/dental benefits and 401k plan are as good as many large Fortune 100 companies. I like how the company focuses on the "we" instead of the "me", and puts a real emphasis on teamwork. One good example is the Innovation Team (and related Innovation Lab). Instead of employees sitting on the bench in between projects, they become part of the Innovation Team and work on cutting edge technologies and projects. Although I'm still fairly new to the company, I like what I see so far!

Cons

I haven't seen any real negatives yet. I will say that the Radius environment is definitely for self-sufficient proactive individuals who are comfortable with true accountability. There is management support; however, there is not the typical management hierarchy with a boss constantly standing over you telling you what to do. I believe that to be a good thing; however, some people may not be comfortable in this type of environment.

Keep doing what your doing!

4 Other Employee Reviews for Radius (View Most Recent)

Good people, great company culture, innovative work.

I have been working at Radius full-time

Pros

If you want to work at the intersection of fun, innovation, and good people go to work at Radius.

Cons

The path to promotions, pay raises, and general advancement is not as clear as it could be, but this is likely due to the company's youth.

Focus on internal company construction and management as the overall size of operations continues to grow.

Young consulting firm on the rise

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Radius full-time for less than a year

Pros

*Very accessible Sr. Management team who have built a consulting firm from the ground up before
    *Fun industry to work in and Radius appears to have a good reputation within it
    *Very competitive benefits-- everything from medical/dental/401k to a well stocked office kitchen
    *Not a contract shop-- most employees seem to be hired full time and not just to fill a current need which helps build the team feel.
    *Consultants rolling off projects are encouraged to work on their own ideas/projects using company resources instead of being stigmatized.
    *growing quickly and profitable at least so far

Cons

*logistical growing pains (literally outgrowing the current office space)
    *perhaps some social difference between consultants who primarily work on site @ a client vs. those who work at Radius' office in terms of getting face time and building relationships

*manage growth carefully and stay focused on what the company can do well for clients.
    *keep the focus on hiring the right kind of talent to maintain the company culture and ambitions

There are newer employer reviews for Radius

Worked for Radius? Contribute to the Community!