There are newer employer reviews for Radius

Best Company I've Worked For

Current Employee - Director in Kirkland, WA
Current Employee - Director in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Radius full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This is a people first company. Radius hires talented, sharp, and fun people who are also just good people. That's not all that common when most companies are just going after dollars, and I believe it to be a strong long-term strategy.

Company culture is awesome with awards given out at company meetings, numerous social events over the course of the year, organized happy hours, and tickets to sporting events.

Radius is growing rapidly which allows its employees many opportunities to be involved in the company's growth.

Cons

Since Radius is a growing company, not all processes are perfected yet.

Keep doing what you are doing since you are enfranchising all of us!

4 Other Employee Reviews for Radius (View Most Recent)

Radius really IS a different kind of company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Radius full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Radius Inc. is a great place to work and is really trying to build something different in the technology consulting space...especially when it comes to company culture. They not only seek out challenging and exciting roles for their employees, but also offer many perks/benefits not often seen in other companies, especially one so new. The environment is collaborative, innovative, and rewarding. Things like no formal vacation policy (i.e. take what you need) and no non-competes are virtually unheard of, and the medical/dental benefits and 401k plan are as good as many large Fortune 100 companies. I like how the company focuses on the "we" instead of the "me", and puts a real emphasis on teamwork. One good example is the Innovation Team (and related Innovation Lab). Instead of employees sitting on the bench in between projects, they become part of the Innovation Team and work on cutting edge technologies and projects. Although I'm still fairly new to the company, I like what I see so far!

Cons

I haven't seen any real negatives yet. I will say that the Radius environment is definitely for self-sufficient proactive individuals who are comfortable with true accountability. There is management support; however, there is not the typical management hierarchy with a boss constantly standing over you telling you what to do. I believe that to be a good thing; however, some people may not be comfortable in this type of environment.

Keep doing what your doing!

Good people, great company culture, innovative work.

I have been working at Radius full-time

Pros

If you want to work at the intersection of fun, innovation, and good people go to work at Radius.

Cons

The path to promotions, pay raises, and general advancement is not as clear as it could be, but this is likely due to the company's youth.

Focus on internal company construction and management as the overall size of operations continues to grow.

There are newer employer reviews for Radius