Rain For Rent
www.rainforrent.com Bakersfield, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Rain for Rent gives you a chance to grow

Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Norfolk, VA

I worked at Rain For Rent

ProsEach and every day at RfR was a new experience. You would find opportunities in the most unusual places. Either an environmental response event or a planned utility project would result in a chance to use your creative skills. If you had a good imagination as a kid, you would excel at this company in creating solutions for their customers.

ConsThere are times at Rain for Rent that you would feel like an island in the midst of sharks. Basic training in core customer business was often lacking and as a result, mistakes were commonplace. Why make the same mistakes year after year when you have this much experience over the past 75 years?

Advice to Senior ManagementStart building a database of experience as time progresses and utilize this experience to grow your depth of knowledge in the field.

Avoid this company like you would avoid aids!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Brampton, ON (Canada)

I worked at Rain For Rent full-time for less than a year

Pros: Some of the co workers are good people Cons: lol I don't even know where to begin! This company has to be the worst employer I have ever had. Management has… Advice to Senior Management: place some effort in people who actually have the potential to succeed and will help your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

To much micro managing

Operations Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Rain For Rent full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good Benefits such as health, dental ,401k, pay scales appropriate… Cons: Corporate trys to micro manage over the branches too much. Company needs to concentrate more on servicing the customer and increasing sales. … Advice to Senior Management: Branches and renting equipment is what provides you revenue, period. Stop bothering the branches with mindless… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Rain For Rent.

Worked for Rain For Rent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rain For Rent reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rain For Rent CEO John W. Lake. All reviews posted anonymously by Rain For Rent employees.