Rain For Rent

www.rainforrent.com
  www.rainforrent.com
There are newer employer reviews for Rain For Rent

Rain for Rent gives you a chance to grow

Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Norfolk, VA
Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Norfolk, VA

I worked at Rain For Rent

Pros

Each and every day at RfR was a new experience. You would find opportunities in the most unusual places. Either an environmental response event or a planned utility project would result in a chance to use your creative skills. If you had a good imagination as a kid, you would excel at this company in creating solutions for their customers.

Cons

There are times at Rain for Rent that you would feel like an island in the midst of sharks. Basic training in core customer business was often lacking and as a result, mistakes were commonplace. Why make the same mistakes year after year when you have this much experience over the past 75 years?

Start building a database of experience as time progresses and utilize this experience to grow your depth of knowledge in the field.

15 Other Employee Reviews for Rain For Rent (View Most Recent)

Avoid this company like you would avoid aids!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

I worked at Rain For Rent full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Some of the co workers are good people

Cons

lol I don't even know where to begin! This company has to be the worst employer I have ever had. Management has no respect for there employees. If you aren't a push over/ a yes man and or some one who snakes there co workers they will terminate you fast!. Before I was hired on in the Canadian location they sold me the "Dream" of potential to move up in the company. As a educated guy with a family to take care of I thought this company was where I wanted to be. WRONG!!! like that saying goes just because it looks good doesn't mean it is good. when it comes to this company take that saying to heart trust me! In time I was there numerous people were let go for ridiculous reasons. Hell! I wasn't even doing the job I originally was hired for due to there lack of organization and favoritism. The management is poor, HR is disorganized, training is lacking and or slowly implemented, employee moral is extremely low. To be honest at rent for rent you are just anther number don't even waste your time with this pathetic excuse for a company.

place some effort in people who actually have the potential to succeed and will help your business grow. Reduce the revolving door situation that clearly has become a norm with the company.

Very challenging and rewarding with the opportunity to make a great well deserved income

Current Employee - Sales Engineer, Industrial
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer, Industrial

I have been working at Rain For Rent full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Ability to make you're own schedule; the opportunity to learn is endless. Company offers great bonus compensation, 401K, vehicle allowance and good base salary

Cons

Sales is heavily dependent upon operation and admin to do their jobs well. When they perform sub-standard is reflects badly on the sales rep; which adversely affects credibility, trust and the opportunity for future work

Support and guide your sales people, they drive the revenue. If you support your sales person, they will have no choice but to succeed and revenue will take care of itself.

There are newer employer reviews for Rain For Rent