Rainbow USA
www.rainbowshops.com Brooklyn, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

My experience has been ok, I wish there were better opportunities for growth.

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Rainbow USA

ProsTop competitor in it's market. I have watched them evolve for many years. The company doesn't place too much pressure on it's employees.

ConsSome of the cons I see while working at rainbow are: the need to update the computer systems more. Customers come in expecting things one way, and we are constantly stating that our systems don't allow us to do that. I also think the buying department needs to make better buying decisions in regards to merchandise.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere has always been a stigma associated with shopping at Rainbow stores. I can understand it sometimes but other times I just think it's negative and unfounded. From what I hear rainbow is a company without debt, and they also add new stores every year and are continuing to grow. I wish they would do something with the older stores in the urban areas. Quite frankly some of these stores aren't attractive to potential customers and turn them away. Little updates and better maintenance is required to remain competitive I think.

Just a job.... Can hardly call it a career

Head Cashier (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Rainbow USA

Pros: It was my first job in retail. They tought you… Cons: It was an unprofessional environment... good work is never recognized and the… Advice to Senior Management: There were no real advancements to management. Favortism was a huge factor… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very Dissatisfied

Store Manager (Former Employee)
Baton Rouge, LA

I worked at Rainbow USA

Pros: Being able to work for a very fashion forward company that… Cons: Upper Management that wasn't fair and consistent in the treatment of it's employees. Upper… Advice to Senior Management: District Managers should operate in a consistent and professional manner… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Rainbow USA.

Worked for Rainbow USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rainbow USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rainbow USA CEO Albert Chehebar. All reviews posted anonymously by Rainbow USA employees.