Raising Cane's

www.raisingcanes.com

An experience that I will never forget and that I never will go back to.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Lubbock, TX

ProsIt is a job that helps during these hard times of unemployment. You get a discount on meals and their chicken fingers are great. Music is played while working which cuts at some of the monogamy of the job. You can drink as many sodas as you want while working.

ConsRaising Cane's doesn't give students the ability to have enough time to study or get rest for school due to late and long hours. The pace is so fast that it becomes easy to make mistakes. No free meals while on lunch break.

Advice to Senior ManagementBecome more reasonable and understanding of student's needs because they will be the main employees of your company. Be generous to your employees and give them a free meal during their lunch break. It's only one meal.

Good working environment but promotions seem to be random, not performance-based

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at Raising Cane's

Pros: Fun environment with flexible scheduling Good crew, for the most part Some of the… Cons: Promotions seem to be given out randomly to those young and stupid enough to work for less than what the position should actually Strongly discouraged from… Advice to Senior Management: Give evaluations/raises when you have promised them. Six months of wage freezes when the company is making… More

The Perfect Box, Fast and Friendly, Immaculately Clean and Have Fun!

Shift Manager (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

I have been working at Raising Cane's

Pros: This company is the industry standard for customer service and crew culture.… Cons: This company is progressing to more locations. It is a growing… Advice to Senior Management: The management staff should more tailor the training needs of each… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Raising Cane's.

Worked for Raising Cane's? Contribute to the Community!