Raising Cane's
www.raisingcanes.com Baton Rouge, LA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Raising Cane's Review

Crew Member (Former Employee)
Natchitoches, LA

I worked at Raising Cane's part-time for more than 3 years

Pros-The employees are required to have positive attitudes
-The off days on holidays
-The Picnic and Christmas Party
-The resturant is a clean and neat environment

Cons-There is a corporate check-up every month by the district manager
-People with no experience with canes are brought in for management positions when there are people within the store who can be promoted and do the job just as good.
-6 month evaluations are not always done
-Seasoned (2+ years) workers who train are not getting shift captain positions before their trainees

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers stop over looking your hard workers. Give them a chance to progress in the company. They are not working hard to be a crewmember forever.

An experience that I will never forget and that I never will go back to.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Lubbock, TX

I worked at Raising Cane's

Pros: It is a job that helps during these hard times of unemployment. You get a discount on meals and their chicken fingers are great.… Cons: Raising Cane's doesn't give students the ability to have enough time to study or get rest for school due to late and… Advice to Senior Management: Become more reasonable and understanding of student's needs because they will be the main employees of your company. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good working environment but promotions seem to be random, not performance-based

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at Raising Cane's

Pros: Fun environment with flexible scheduling Good crew, for the most part Some of the… Cons: Promotions seem to be given out randomly to those young and stupid enough to work for less than what the position should actually Strongly discouraged from… Advice to Senior Management: Give evaluations/raises when you have promised them. Six months of wage freezes when the company is making… More

There are newer reviews on Raising Cane's.

Worked for Raising Cane's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raising Cane's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Raising Cane's CEO Todd Graves. All reviews posted anonymously by Raising Cane's employees.