Raising Cane's

There are newer employer reviews for Raising Cane's

Example of a Good Employer

Former Employee - Shift Captain in Baton Rouge, LA
Former Employee - Shift Captain in Baton Rouge, LA

I worked at Raising Cane's full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible schedule. Opportunities for career advancement. Major holidays off, 6 month evaluations, health insurance offered for part time employees as well as full time. family oriented company activities. Fun working atmosphere.

Cons

As with any job this one is not perfect but close to it. I did deal with one manager that was really unprofessional and got too emotionally involved with her employees. Other than that if you dont like working with really young people this may not be the career for you. As for my experience at times I got annoyed listening to teenage conversations but there are often times a good mix of young and old employees. I worked here for almost five years and did not get an opportunity to advance into management until i transferred to another store and worked one year. I have heard of individuals getting promoted within 6 months. I believe that there is a small margin of bias when it comes to certain locations.

would suggest developing employees that have potential instead of overlooking them and to do your job effectively and efficiently for employees that work hard for you day in and day out.

93 Other Employee Reviews for Raising Cane's (View Most Recent)

Fun, and friendly environment

Current Employee - Crew Member in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Crew Member in Boston, MA

I have been working at Raising Cane's full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Wonderful crew, wonderful general manager. Job has expectations that can be made, effort is necessary, yet not stupendous. Very flexible hours, corporate responds very well and is often in contact.

Cons

Usual customers... people are friendly, yet sometimes have lack of respect for what we try to do. Common in any retail location. Have been a crew member for two years, with little pay increase.

Keep up the great work, but recognize abilities of members to move up.

Best team experience Ive had!

Current Employee - Crew Member in Athens, GA
    Current Employee - Crew Member in Athens, GA

I have been working at Raising Cane's part-time (more than a year)

Pros

- Very friendly and willing to train you from the bottom up
    - easy to move ahead
    - work around your schedule

Cons

- can be stressful at times

There are newer employer reviews for Raising Cane's