Ralcorp
www.ralcorpjobs.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

The Ralcorp Experience

Saint Louis, MO

ProsFinancially sound, well established company in an excellent line of business (private label foods) to be in especially during a medium to mild economic recession. Many people have switched to private label foods due to a high level of unemployment, and continually climbing gas prices, etc. Lots of oportunity for growth within Ralcorp due to constant changes and aquisitions by the company..

ConsMajor lacks of communications between the Corporate office and the divisional food manufacturing plants. Significant performance issues as a result of the communication issues. No clear direction from the top.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring the multitude of high level managment teams in the divisions and corporate office down to a smaller number of individuals who actually add value to the business. Seek answers and solutions from the employees of the company that actually do the work and not from the protected Director level class of employees.

Great company until the reorganization

I have been working at Ralcorp

Pros: Flexible, great people to work with Cons: Upper management doesn't seem to care about the employees and… More

I love my job

I have been working at Ralcorp full-time

Pros: Good Benefits - Medical, Vacation & Salary Cons: The Admin and Hourly is Management Driven Advice to Senior Management: Communication Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ralcorp.

Worked for Ralcorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ralcorp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ralcorp CEO Kevin J. Hunt. All reviews posted anonymously by Ralcorp employees.