There are newer employer reviews for Raley's

A very clean and stuctured enviorment , with good employees.

Current Employee - Retail - Clerk  in  Sacramento, CA
Current Employee - Retail - Clerk in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Raley's

Pros

Labor contract , good and very fine products, and also very good attitude of employees toward the customer. Good prices for the household and always there for the customer ! Prices of goods are way within the compettive edge of other supermarkets. A fair and balanced approach to consumer needs.The wages at present and medical benifits are quite good . To preserve a good Quality brand name and in the interest of all the employees, they must sustain the good living wage that they have always provided their loyal employees.

Cons

The company is a retail establishment, in which the daily hours of operation, are quite varied . The employee must work many differrent , work shifts , diferrent days off ........every week.Diferrent hours on a weekly basis , never the same as the week before ! They have quite a lattitude in making work schedules which only favors the Supermarket. If they could only , consider the needs of certain people , (the woman with children, senoir clerks (old age hurts ) and the young & robust youths, who will be our new generation in the trenches of the labor movement.

To Suceed you must listen to the lowest level of your of your organized employees as they see no reason to lie or fabricate lies They will only be able to see what is going on in front of their eyes. Also if you would , only take the time to "Really" talk to your many , many ............Employees, they would do for you what !!!! .................You ..........will not ever do what the person in the front lines, do for you and the company........... And that is Satisfy .................. the customer ! Ha !...as you are not there , for every transaction $$$$$$$$$$$ and therefore ...........you are the people in upper Mangement who always .....................Go to ...............hey our labor cost are to high $
B.S. !!! To do for the Company you all must share in the financial and human aspect of your benificial benifit. To put it in a nutshell............as i"m sure you have heard this Before .................... But you do not see what is happpening , in our new "world" People are now ready to say what is on thier minds. ]
                                                  take care of your empolyees

111 Other Employee Reviews for Raley's (View Most Recent)

Best job I know of.

Current Employee - Truck Driver  in  Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Truck Driver in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Raley's

Pros

Great pay and benefits and they treat you well.

Cons

walmart might run them out buisness soon. I don't know if they will be around much longer.

I don't know what I would if I was Mike Teel. The man that created Raley's is dead and he has some big shoes to fill. In order to survive in the new age of grocery he will need to be creative, cutting employee wages will only help his bank account a little bit for a little while so I hope he fills Tom Raley's shoes better than that.

If you have a passion for food and things culinary... you will love working for this employer!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  West Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Raley's

Pros

Great people in stores and in the main office. The stores are best in their markets for product quality and selection.

Cons

Salary slippage is a big concern for management employees. Hourly have continued to see wage advanced.

Keep your focus sharp and drive hard for the results you need to see from business units.

There are newer employer reviews for Raley's

Worked for Raley's? Contribute to the Community!