Raley's

www.raleys.com

A very clean and stuctured enviorment , with good employees.

Retail - Clerk (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsLabor contract , good and very fine products, and also very good attitude of employees toward the customer. Good prices for the household and always there for the customer ! Prices of goods are way within the compettive edge of other supermarkets. A fair and balanced approach to consumer needs.The wages at present and medical benifits are quite good . To preserve a good Quality brand name and in the interest of all the employees, they must sustain the good living wage that they have always provided their loyal employees.

ConsThe company is a retail establishment, in which the daily hours of operation, are quite varied . The employee must work many differrent , work shifts , diferrent days off ........every week.Diferrent hours on a weekly basis , never the same as the week before ! They have quite a lattitude in making work schedules which only favors the Supermarket. If they could only , consider the needs of certain people , (the woman with children, senoir clerks (old age hurts ) and the young & robust youths, who will be our new generation in the trenches of the labor movement.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo Suceed you must listen to the lowest level of your of your organized employees as they see no reason to lie or fabricate lies They will only be able to see what is going on in front of their eyes. Also if you would , only take the time to "Really" talk to your many , many ............Employees, they would do for you what !!!! .................You ..........will not ever do what the person in the front lines, do for you and the company........... And that is Satisfy .................. the customer ! Ha !...as you are not there , for every transaction $$$$$$$$$$$ and therefore ...........you are the people in upper Mangement who always .....................Go to ...............hey our labor cost are to high $
B.S. !!! To do for the Company you all must share in the financial and human aspect of your benificial benifit. To put it in a nutshell............as i"m sure you have heard this Before .................... But you do not see what is happpening , in our new "world" People are now ready to say what is on thier minds. ]
                                                  take care of your empolyees

Best job I know of.

Truck Driver (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Raley's

Pros: Great pay and benefits and they treat you well. Cons: walmart might run them out buisness soon. I don't know… Advice to Senior Management: I don't know what I would if I was Mike Teel. The man that created Raley's is dead and he has some big shoes to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

If you have a passion for food and things culinary... you will love working for this employer!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) West Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Raley's

Pros: Great people in stores and in the main office. The… Cons: Salary slippage is a big concern for management employees. … Advice to Senior Management: Keep your focus sharp and drive hard for the results… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Raley's.

Worked for Raley's? Contribute to the Community!