Raley's

www.raleys.com

Great Company Overall

Head Clerk (Former Employee) Redding, CA

ProsRaleys takes time and lots of effort to find the right management team for each of its stores. This makes for a very positive and professional workplace and allows all employees to work very well under this management team.

ConsWhile is used to be a fantastic place to work, it really no longer is that way. They have shifted their focus to stay current and competitive, not realize that in reality they've taken the edge off that they had over other supermarkets.

Advice to Senior ManagementRevert back to the "old days" when you truly cared about your employees and more importantly each and every customer that walks through your doors.

Raley's

Senior Systems Programmer (Current Employee) West Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Raley's full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Some wonderful colleagues. Weekly pay is nice too. Cons: Old time, highly siloed, grocer attempting to transform from a vendor… Advice to Senior Management: Leadership changes needed. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Typical grocery business

Deli Clerk (Former Employee) Stockton, CA

I worked at Raley's part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Benefits after your vested to vested takes 10 years Cons: To many chiefs. Bend over backwords and no payout or… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention & listen when an employee is trying to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Raley's.

Worked for Raley's? Contribute to the Community!