Raley's
www.raleys.com West Sacramento, CA 5000+ Employees

Quality family oriented buisness

Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee)
Granite Bay, CA

I worked at Raley's part-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat interaction with customers, awesome co-workers made tons of friends, Paid weekly, Flexible schedule. Owners of company make an appearance in the store and treat everyone the same.

ConsOutside a lot of the time, Angry customers, rude customers, no opportunity for advancement unless you are liked by management.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive everyone the opportunity and chance to move up in the company. Instead of keeping courtesy clerks, courtesy clerks for years when they could become a cashier or move within the store for more opportunities.

Excellent company to work for!

Safety, Quality Assurance (Former Employee)
West Sacramento, CA

I worked at Raley's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Friendly people, well-known in the community Cons: Low-margin industry, leading to cuts in any program that wasn't… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience, if you're at a good store

Grocery Clerk (Former Employee)
Windsor, CA

I worked at Raley's part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I was fortunate enough to work at a "good" store with, on the whole, good people.… Cons: As with any customer service position, customers can be infuriating. Management… Advice to Senior Management: Don't sugar coat bad news; we will figure out what is really happening and will feel like you're trying to undermine us. Also, i… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Raley's.

Worked for Raley's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raley's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Raley's CEO Michael Teel . All reviews posted anonymously by Raley's employees.