There are newer employer reviews for Rally Marketing Group

in my brief time with Rally, I have been given the opportunity to work with great people and produce very dynamic work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Rally Marketing Group

Pros

Environment is very transparent, lots of visibility into what is going on, both good and bad. This agency has survived the worst of the economy and come out bigger and better. Hats off to those who have invensted their time and energy in this company. A very inclusive environment, information share is valued.

Cons

you have to like the fast pace of event and digital marketing, it is not for everyone as priorities shift often

Advice to Management

Keep hiring great people, I love working in this atmosphere and learning from people with different levels of experience and background

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. An Incompetent Company / A Lousy Place to Work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I worked at Rally Marketing Group

Pros

My coworkers here were talented, loyal and hardworking people. They are the best thing about the company. There is little left to that is a pro.

Cons

My experience working for Rally includes constant reorganizations and layoffs, very poor morale and high turnover, continuous loss of clients and fire-drills, a shotgun approach to planning (let’s try it and see what sticks), drastic measures to get a cash flow, very low poor pay and little recognition. I’ve see very talented and hardworking people get treated horribly by this soulless company. There’s lot of politics involved in working here (hint: the secret to success is to be brown-noser and not dispute any thought by upper management). Be forewarned: This is about as bad of a working situation that you can get yourself into, but at least it’s a job.

Advice to Management

Why did you kill this once-respected company by renaming, re-branding it and trying to do business in areas that you have no experience in? You have seriously lost your way.

Great Strategic Moves

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

I worked at Rally Marketing Group (More than a year)

Pros

The senior leadership team has done an amazing job making the hard decisions to focus on the RIGHT kind of business at this agency. Sometimes this means walking away from certain clients or opportunities to focus on higher level work....and sometimes that impacts people's jobs, but that's the nature of any agency worth working for/with. Those who can't handle this type of business need to stop ranting on Glassdoor and use this precious time to apply for government, nonprofit or volunteer opportunities. The work just keeps getting better at Rally and the people are top notch.

Cons

Unpredictable schedules can lead to a stressful environment.

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on