There are newer employer reviews for Rally Software

Our leadership knows where we are going and how to get there. Our inclusive culture makes it happen!

Current Employee - Sales in Boulder, CO
Current Employee - Sales in Boulder, CO

I have been working at Rally Software

Pros

Excellent Work Life Balance; respect for others required; disrespect not tolerated; Listens to customers.

Cons

You have to take a lot of personal responsibility to self organize our teams and self manage our activity.

Keep our culture in the face of growth.

75 Other Employee Reviews for Rally Software (View Most Recent)

Rally Is A Great Place If You Are A Developer..

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

I worked at Rally Software

Pros

Rally offers a great work / life balance and if you are on the development side of the house especially in Boulder you are well taken care of. There is a great team atmosphere and for the most part and the development team gets a long well together. And There is always free beer on site and people playing pool, video games or ping pong!

Cons

Rally promotes having a great culture and for the most part that is true but I have sat in a few meetings where teams have cussed out other teams specially between the Boulder, CO vs Raleigh, NC office. This is an area which needs some serious improvement.

Rally defiantly likes to play favoritism and I have seen more then a few talented people pushed out the door because they where vocal about things the company does wrong.

If you can keep you head down, stand in line and do as your told even if you don't agree with the direction then you will fit in here. If you have your own ideas which conflict with the few decision makers this defiantly isn't the company for you.

Listen to team members who bring experience from other companies, these employees can offer extremely valuable insight as to what other companies are doing right or wrong.

Fix the political issue between Boulder, CO and Raleigh, NC because that relationship is extremely unhealthy.

Rally is an open and engaging company where it is fun to come to work everyday.

Current Employee - Customer Support Engineer in Boulder, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Support Engineer in Boulder, CO

I have been working at Rally Software

Pros

A collaborative and open culture where idea-sharing is encouraged and creative ideas can come from anywhere. Staff are free to chart a course and contribute wherever their talents and interests may take them - job titles are not that important.

Cons

Work/life balance core value is becoming an increasingly difficult to maintain as growth and a very competitive marketplace compete for human capital and talent.

Keep listening to your customers - they remain the key to Rally's success and their ideas and feedback truly do contribute to the success of the platform

There are newer employer reviews for Rally Software