Ramada Inn
Newark, NJ 6 to 15 Employees

Just Ok, but moving in the right direction.

Seattle, WA

I have been working at Ramada Inn

ProsChanges in upper management priorities gives us reason to look ahead toward future growth. Resources are being allocated to improve the property and employee benefits.

ConsChanges can be slow in coming. Not currently competitive in terms of salary or benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your employees informed of changes and impliment whatever is available in order to keep strong and dedicated employees from leaving.

A lot like marriage - you convince yourself its Wonderful! Then everything changes after the Honeymoon!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ramada Inn as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Lots of locations in most large cities! Some associations are good for employees but only if the employees are willing to pay… Cons: One of over a dozen separate flags (hotel chains) that use common suppliers, marketing, vendors. It's like a Amway … Advice to Senior Management: It would be nice if they actually helped their franchisees! The amount of paper work that is required is… More

i have learned alot from ramada inn through out the years.

Laundry Aide Supervisor (Former Employee)
Liverpool, NY

I worked at Ramada Inn full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: there is always something to keep you busy at all… Cons: when work is caught up and there is nothing to… Advice to Senior Management: one of the best places to work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ramada Inn.

Worked for Ramada Inn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ramada Inn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ramada Inn CEO Michael Percaccio . All reviews posted anonymously by Ramada Inn employees.