Rambus
www.rambus.com Los Altos, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Los Altos, CA

I worked at Rambus

ProsSmall company size, so no side/useless/small projects. There are regular meetings of the engineering teams, and it is easy to stay informed about what others are doing and where to go to get help.

ConsDue to the small size of the company, there isn't much additional time/money allotted for side/pet projects. This isn't so bad though, just means your work at Rambus is your first priority.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't really have any additional words of advice. My management was the best I've ever had. Very open, always helpful, and yet never intrusive. I only hope all my managers are similar.

Can't believe this is still hangin around

Associate (Former Employee)
Mountain View, CA

I worked at Rambus

Pros: Awesome Boss!! and good pay for a bay area company Cons: Poor Business Model and poor products Advice to Senior Management: Do something quick. Quit trying to sue every tech company More

Good engineering company, great technology

Principal Design Engineer (Current Employee)
Los Altos, CA

I have been working at Rambus

Pros: Great place to work good benefits Innovative, good engineering Cons: Management does not have vision Legal dependency Advice to Senior Management: Develop a strong vision Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Rambus.

Worked for Rambus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rambus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rambus CEO Ronald Black. All reviews posted anonymously by Rambus employees.