Randalls

www.randalls.com

Run for the hills

Bakery Manager (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsRandall's has decent pay as well as decent benefits. If you are a department manager then the hours arn't too bad either as many of the departments close by 8pm. There is room for growth if you work hard.

ConsThere isn't much organization in stores. I worked for two stores and there seemed to be a disconect between the store manager and the department managers. There is a decent amount of turnover. You are an hourly position, so there is a lot to get accomplished and NO OVER TIME.
You don't get much of a discount on the store products at all.

Advice to Senior Managementbe a little more understanding of the tasks you are asking to be accomplished and the hours you give to accomplish these tasks.

Worthless

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Sugar Land, TX

I worked at Randalls

Pros: I was lucky and had good co-workers. Discounts on only store… Cons: Poor pay, Managers are rotated every 6 months or less. A LOT of work for little pay, They will right you up for missing on… Advice to Senior Management: Have your managers stay arround longer than 6 months. Get your turnover… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Department Manager

Deli Manager (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Randalls

Pros: Management oppurtunitys are always open Cons: Upper management has poor communication Advice to Senior Management: It's o.k No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Randalls.

Worked for Randalls? Contribute to the Community!