Randolph Hospital
www.randolphhospital.org Asheboro , NC 500 to 999 Employees

Excellent Work Environment

Information Technology (Current Employee)
Asheboro, NC

ProsGreat pay for the geographical area. The liberal, political activist CEO, Bob Morrison, is FINALLY gone after a couple of decades of pathetic leadership. Even though the new CEO, Steve Eblin, worked closely with Morrison, he has a much better vision and really seems to care about the employees there. He seems to even know the names of employees really far down the professional 'totem pole' so to speak.

The current leadership at the hospital is very good and they are venturing out and offering new, innovative healthcare services for Randolph County.

Not every department is perfect, but the majority are. I'd say there are only a few departments where employees seem to be stressed, but those seem to be in the finance-related areas.

The benefits here are also AMAZING compared to the benefits I've had at other healthcare agencies.

ConsNone that I can think of.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to explore new medical service offerings for Randolph Hospital. Maybe even look into more acute surgical procedures to offer. Cardiac surgery too ambitious? Who knows, it could work!

great staff, management stinks

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Randolph Hospital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: great patient population and the staff is awesome. If not… Cons: management just keep pushing the jacho agenda. they cut staffing and expect nurses to do more with… Advice to Senior Management: Fire most of your directors. They don't have a genuine management bone in their bodies. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's a pay check.

Switchboard Operator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Randolph Hospital

Pros: I love the people I immediately work with. There are those… Cons: The pay sucks for the responsibilities we have and the stress. We get blamed when another… Advice to Senior Management: Come in and LEARN our job. Sit in for more… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Randolph Hospital.

Worked for Randolph Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Randolph Hospital reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Randolph Hospital employees.