Randstad Engineering
www.randstadengineering.com Norcross, GA 50 to 149 Employees

Meh- There is better opportunity out there

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Norcross, GA

ProsFlex time, just "okay" commission plan

ConsThis company used to be Think Resources and since the integration (painfully slow an cumbersome) a lot of legacy AM's and Recruiters stayed and of course. get the preferential treatment. While there are always companies to call and get new business, most of the "cherry accounts" are taken and a lot of former Think employees are difficult, some downright nasty mean and will stab you in the back while smiling at you.

I Was told on several occasions when it came to account ownership that "If it's not in the CRM, it did not happen (conversations, etc) But one prospect was taken from me in deference to a Senior AM with more tenure when an account came up that I penetrated and put in CRM. Well, the Senior AM had called previously, but never bothered to put in notes as he "didn't think it had potential" but once he noticed I had entered the prospect in, went to management and they gave it to him instead...again, if it's not in the CRM (and it was not), it didn't happen....but apparently they are loose and fast with those rules to favor more senior people. Salary for AM's is not competitive- $45,000/YR base with "okay' comp plan. Average salary for a 10 year person should be $50,000-$55,000/YR in Atlanta...

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit playing favorites and get some balls and let the mean, nasty people go instead of worry about a discrimination lawsuit.

Stay away

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Randstad Engineering full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They do have flex time, but people take advantage of… Cons: Low-ball base salary and not competitive for account managers with 10+ years experience. If you are new to the industry, don't expect to make more… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more base salary, you are woefully behind with salaries paid since the recovery from 2009. The cost of living has gone up and $45K… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Stay away from this company

Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Randstad Engineering full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Not much to say here except for flex time; it's easy to just meet… Cons: Poor management, poor CRM and other tools, slow internet connectivity and even senior recruiters are just 9-5 'ers and are not passionate about thier jobs.… Advice to Senior Management: Go away No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Randstad Engineering.

Worked for Randstad Engineering? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Randstad Engineering reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Randstad Engineering CEO Ben Noteboom. All reviews posted anonymously by Randstad Engineering employees.