There are newer employer reviews for Randstad Engineering

Meh- There is better opportunity out there

Former Employee - Account Manager in Norcross, GA
Former Employee - Account Manager in Norcross, GA

I worked at Randstad Engineering full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Flex time, just "okay" commission plan

Cons

This company used to be Think Resources and since the integration (painfully slow an cumbersome) a lot of legacy AM's and Recruiters stayed and of course. get the preferential treatment. While there are always companies to call and get new business, most of the "cherry accounts" are taken and a lot of former Think employees are difficult, some downright nasty mean and will stab you in the back while smiling at you.

I Was told on several occasions when it came to account ownership that "If it's not in the CRM, it did not happen (conversations, etc) But one prospect was taken from me in deference to a Senior AM with more tenure when an account came up that I penetrated and put in CRM. Well, the Senior AM had called previously, but never bothered to put in notes as he "didn't think it had potential" but once he noticed I had entered the prospect in, went to management and they gave it to him instead...again, if it's not in the CRM (and it was not), it didn't happen....but apparently they are loose and fast with those rules to favor more senior people. Salary for AM's is not competitive- $45,000/YR base with "okay' comp plan. Average salary for a 10 year person should be $50,000-$55,000/YR in Atlanta...

Quit playing favorites and get some balls and let the mean, nasty people go instead of worry about a discrimination lawsuit.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great place to work and network

Current Contractor - Avionics Systems Engineer in Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Contractor - Avionics Systems Engineer in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Randstad Engineering as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

I have a great time working here. The work is challenging in the sense its some things i have never worked with before. My management had an open door policy and i got along well with all levels of management. The work is fun and you interface and work with many people from different walks of life

Cons

The only thing I would say is bad is that being a staffing solutions firm they are very subject to the amount of work they have and staff accordingly so keep a rainy day fund.

2. Very Positive Atomophere

Current Employee - Instrumentation Technician in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Instrumentation Technician in Houston, TX

I have been working at Randstad Engineering full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They do everything to find placement for you

Cons

No cons to speak of

Keep up the excellent work

There are newer employer reviews for Randstad Engineering