Randstad Finance And Accounting

There are newer employer reviews for Randstad Finance And Accounting

The Best Firm I have Ever Worked for in 16 years in the business

Current Employee - Senior Staffing Consultant  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Senior Staffing Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Randstad Finance And Accounting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Outstanding Upper Management, Strong Support of Desk level contributors, professional organization, Proud to be part of the 2nd largest staffing firm in the world, Technology, Compensation, Benefits, Career Growth and Excellence! It truly is the most supportive environment I have been part of in my 16 years in the business.

Cons

Consolidation of all the brands under one name - working on that currently.

Keep supporting us and keep growing!!!

29 Other Employee Reviews for Randstad Finance And Accounting (View Most Recent)

Randstad Finance and Accounting offers limitless career opportunities in a dynamic industry.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Randstad Finance And Accounting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

At Randstad Finance and Accounting I work with some of the most talented individuals in the industry. Management is transparent and consistently demonstrate a "people oriented" approach to leading the business. Randstad offers a career, not just a job. Training, development and opportunities are abundant. For new hires without industry experience, Randstad offers a "best in class" training program that has proven to provide the skills required for success. If a veteran Recruiter is considering employment, Randstad offers an amazing culture where producers can thrive.

Above all, the values of the organization are what sets them apart. The CEO, Dan Foley was the March of Dimes Man of the Year and he is committed to making our organization the most charitable in the staffing industry. The company is committed to a culture where staff at all levels contribute to doing good in their communities. It's a company where you can work, make a good living, and feel proud of the organization you work for. That's why I'll continue to invest my career with Randstad!

Cons

The company is rapidly growing and they have recently made a large acquisition. In the short term, people considering employment will need to understand that not every system will be in place and many procedures will be changing. We need bright, flexible and talented individuals who are comfortable working in fast moving and rapidly changing environments.

Fine, better than other staffing agency located in DC

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Randstad Finance And Accounting

Pros

More Network,
    Nice Recruiters
    Better pay

Cons

Not all recruiters are nice
    tries to take advantage of your vulnerable condition
    gives wrong job description

I think they know what they need to improve.

There are newer employer reviews for Randstad Finance And Accounting

Worked for Randstad Finance And Accounting? Contribute to the Community!