Randstad Technologies

technologies.randstadusa.com
  technologies.randstadusa.com
There are newer employer reviews for Randstad Technologies

Randstad - A viable option for a short term gig!

Former Employee - IT Support Engineer in Philadelphia, PA
Former Employee - IT Support Engineer in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Randstad Technologies as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Thorough application and on-boarding procedures, FCRA-compliant background investigations, prompt weekly direct deposit. Company promises small reward for successful referrals.

Cons

Got the distinct feeling Randstad were sticklers for getting time sheets approved on time mostly for their benefit and not the employee's. No communication at end of assignment which was very successfully completed and which resulted in another good accolade for Randstad.

How about better reaching out to retain employees who did an exemplary job while in your employ? Or, is it just a bodies and numbers game when it comes to placements? (Wilmington, DE team)

146 Other Employee Reviews for Randstad Technologies (View Most Recent)

Better than all the rest

Current Employee - Business Development Manager, Strategic Accounts in Frisco, TX

I have been working at Randstad Technologies full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I have been in the staffing industry a while and people commonly seek out the imperfections of their company and the easy target issues. When you work for a 22 billion dollar organization there will always be some flawed people and oversight you do not agree with. At the end of the day It comes down to the character of the leadership team and the directive they give their management. I can say with the utmost confidence that the RandstadUSA leadership team is sound and has ethics, culture, and employee growth/retention as the foundation of their vision/strategy. As long as the core team stays intact, you will see great things out of this company in the next 5 years.

Cons

Benefits could be better. I haven’t seen a competitors package that is significantly better though, so you have to chalk it up to the industry not the company. It would be great if they would be thought leaders and use better benefits as yet another differentiator.

Stay the course, listen to your management in the field, continue to treat your team with respect and don’t mess with anyone’s comp plan. :o)

DO NOT WORK FOR RANDSTAD, I would rate them 0 Stars if I could.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Randstad Technologies full-time

Pros

There are not any positives.

Cons

Everything you could possible hate about a job/career.

There are newer employer reviews for Randstad Technologies