The Best Firm I have Ever Worked for in 16 years in the business

Current Employee - Senior Staffing Consultant in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Senior Staffing Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Randstad US full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Outstanding Upper Management, Strong Support of Desk level contributors, professional organization, Proud to be part of the 2nd largest staffing firm in the world, Technology, Compensation, Benefits, Career Growth and Excellence! It truly is the most supportive environment I have been part of in my 16 years in the business.

Cons

Consolidation of all the brands under one name - working on that currently.

Advice to Management

Keep supporting us and keep growing!!!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Good to work with if you like contracting.

Current Employee - Software Developer in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Randstad US full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pay on time, ok benefits , salary is kind of ok too but if you can bargain you can get more. Salary review on time depending on client's payment.

Cons

Not at all aggressive when it comes about finding a new project, Less bench period , Payment made for insurance is on higher side

Advice to Management

Full Time software consultants should be treated like employees rather than contractors if you would like keep them for long time.
    More interaction with employees are required who work on client's site.
    At least once in a year there must be a local/head office visit for all employees/contractors.
    Process for finding a new project should be more aggressive and focus on mid level clients too other than only big clients.

2. Randstad Finance and Accounting offers limitless career opportunities in a dynamic industry.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Randstad US full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

At Randstad Finance and Accounting I work with some of the most talented individuals in the industry. Management is transparent and consistently demonstrate a "people oriented" approach to leading the business. Randstad offers a career, not just a job. Training, development and opportunities are abundant. For new hires without industry experience, Randstad offers a "best in class" training program that has proven to provide the skills required for success. If a veteran Recruiter is considering employment, Randstad offers an amazing culture where producers can thrive.

Above all, the values of the organization are what sets them apart. The CEO, Dan Foley was the March of Dimes Man of the Year and he is committed to making our organization the most charitable in the staffing industry. The company is committed to a culture where staff at all levels contribute to doing good in their communities. It's a company where you can work, make a good living, and feel proud of the organization you work for. That's why I'll continue to invest my career with Randstad!

Cons

The company is rapidly growing and they have recently made a large acquisition. In the short term, people considering employment will need to understand that not every system will be in place and many procedures will be changing. We need bright, flexible and talented individuals who are comfortable working in fast moving and rapidly changing environments.