Randstad US
www.randstadusa.com Atlanta, GA

Consistent, good reps

Temp Administrative Assistant At Corp Offices for FIN Svcs Clients (Former Employee)

I worked at Randstad US full-time for more than a year

ProsAnyone I dealt with was very professional, I got many long term temp jobs at banks, the hourly pay was $22-24 p/h which for someone working through their BA is not bad at all.

ConsRecently I reached out to work with them again, and I never heard back. It's probably due to the economy now, but the agents I used to work with are no longer there, and there are probably less jobs in general.

Worst contract in 15 year career

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Landover, MD

I worked at Randstad US as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Steady work at very low wage. Cons: Low pay, poor accounting. Worked as a contract/temp worker. Company did not calculate my employment taxes accurately causing an underpayment with IRS and… Advice to Senior Management: Educate your management at all levels on employment laws. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Absolute Worst company on the planet earth

Developer (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Randstad US as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: None and absolutely none. Just stay away. Cons: Stay away from them. I was an independent contractor and they were paying me when they were getting PAID FROM THEIR CLIENTS. I dont get… Advice to Senior Management: Keep your employees and VENDORs happy. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Randstad US.

Worked for Randstad US? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Randstad US reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Randstad US CEO Linda Galipeau. All reviews posted anonymously by Randstad US employees.