There are newer employer reviews for Range Resources

My personal experience was very positive.

I worked at Range Resources

Pros

As a woman in what some may consider a non-traditional field, I was always encouraged by my supervisor and department manager to continue to learn more and grow within the deparment.

Cons

There wasn't someone to talk to when issues came up in the office as Human Resources is located in Fort Worth.

Hopefully, there is now someone available at all offices for personnel who may have issues arise when all their supervisors are out of town, i.e. HR. If not, perhaps there is an established "chain of command" plainly spelled out as to what the employee would do in such a case.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Range Resources (View Most Recent)

One of the best E&P companies out there.

Current Employee - Petroleum Engineering
    Current Employee - Petroleum Engineering

I have been working at Range Resources as an intern for less than a year

Pros

The people at Range are top notch. Doors are always open and everyone genuinely wants to see you succeed. The compensation is extremely competitive. Interns work on meaningful projects that add value to the company.

Cons

There aren't any cons to working at Range Resources. If you want to be lost in a sea of people look elsewhere.

Best Company in the Marcellus Shale

I worked at Range Resources as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Very nice employees to work with. The company always treats employees well and takes care of them financially. Range has very good stock benefits and a solid long term strategy for growth. The company pinches pennies in the right areas and makes the most out of their investments. Range is just about as efficient as a company can be in their operations.

Cons

Range is pretty much solely focused on the Marcellus Shale and in the future, the Utica Shale. Range just dumped off their Texas assets. Therefore, Range is only producing natural gas and is not producing oil.

Diversify your assets. Add some land in the Bakken or Eagle Ford Shales.

There are newer employer reviews for Range Resources

Worked for Range Resources? Contribute to the Community!