Rapid7
www.rapid7.com Boston, MA 150 to 499 Employees

My time spent at Rapid7 was a wonderful learning experience and an overall great place to work.

Business Development Representative (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsMy coworkers at Rapid7 are some of the most upbeat, positive, energetic, and friendly people I have ever met. They will all drop anything to help you out and not only make the days fly by, but made me look forward to going to work every day.
The passion for their work also impressed me. Each person is extremely dedicated to seeing the company do well, and pitching in wherever they can to see that it does.

ConsOrganizational structure is a bit confusing.

Toughest job you will ever love

Sales (Former Employee)
    Boston, MA

I worked at Rapid7 full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great technology, Very team oriented, exposure to every line of business. work hard play hard… Cons: Demanding work hours and constantly charging at the number. Alignment of supporting organizations can be inconsistent. Significant growth in workforce makes things feel like constant… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to communicate. With the rapid growth, the lack of space has made it a challenge for Executive management to communicate. Sales has… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fast, fun, and fiercely competitive.

I have been working at Rapid7 full-time for more than a year

Pros: Always lively, great culture, lots of buzz, and a player in the marketspace. Also, one of the few places that people seem to know exactly… Cons: They expect you to be at 100% all the time, so it really… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the excellent work. Your leadership is excellent, and helps us all see what the real goals are for this place.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Rapid7.

Worked for Rapid7? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rapid7 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rapid7 CEO Corey E. Thomas. All reviews posted anonymously by Rapid7 employees.