RateSpecial Interactive
www.ratespecial.com Pasadena, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Great Place to work

ProsAmazing coworkers, everyone was very close and got along great. Great communication from the top executives all the way down to the entry level sales team. Free lunch on fridays. Great location.

ConsIf you aren't extremely outgoing you will not be successful and might get intimidated by the other employees.

great work environment

Pasadena, CA

I have been working at RateSpecial Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros: This is a great group of people to work with, sort of like a big family. Everyone works hard to get the job done,… Cons: Sick/vacation benefits are not as competitive as those at other companies. Also, if you're not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on RateSpecial Interactive.

Worked for RateSpecial Interactive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RateSpecial Interactive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RateSpecial Interactive CEO David Tam. All reviews posted anonymously by RateSpecial Interactive employees.