Rational Retention

www.rationalretention.com
  www.rationalretention.com
There are newer employer reviews for Rational Retention

HUGE employee turnover rate.

Current Employee - QA/Support
Current Employee - QA/Support

I have been working at Rational Retention full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good pay, good location, good benefits, fun perks (monthly after-work bar tab), friendly and reliable core group of employees who stay as everybody around them leaves or is fired.

Cons

Management and developers are always at loggerheads, very dysfunctional. Employees are always quitting or being fired, new developers are always being hired... there's little job security.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Rational Retention (View Most Recent)

CTO

Current Employee - Chief Technology Officer  in  Albany, NY
    Current Employee - Chief Technology Officer in Albany, NY

I have been working at Rational Retention full-time for more than a year

Pros

We are committed to creating a challenging and exciting place to work and grow. Negative reviews of the past are taken seriously; however most appear to be traceable to individual issues and circumstances. For the most part a great group of people to work with and learn from. As CTO I stand committed to ensuring a balanced and exciting work experience at Rational for those willing to work with us to continue to improve and grow.

Cons

Sometimes a large degree of flexibility is required as far as focus goes. This challenge; while typical of organizations of this maturity and size; is often not easy. When we are successful however, that 'home run' feeling is great!

We will continue to strive to improve all aspects of production, growth and employment at Rational. The current staff is awesome and each individual can take pride in their individual contributions to our team and company successes!

Do not work here. Take any job other than this.

Current Employee - N/A  in  Albany, NY
    Current Employee - N/A in Albany, NY

I have been working at Rational Retention full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Location is decent. Walking distance to a Starbucks however management took away "Coffee walks".

Cons

Abysmal environment. Moral is extremely low. Management is disconnected from employee's. Company was renamed to "Rational Enterprise" -- DO NOT BE FOOLED. Still the same company & the same horrible work environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Rational Retention

Worked for Rational Retention? Contribute to the Community!