Rauxa
www.rauxa.com Costa Mesa, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Great mid-size agency... with growing pains

Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Rauxa full-time for more than a year

ProsAs a current employee at Rauxa, I thought it was important to voice my perspective and feedback related to the company as it’s slightly different from some of the most recent reviews.

Rauxa has a bright future ahead. There's been a lot of strategic hires, new client wins and emphasis on elevating company culture. Rauxa is on cusp of change. With any change, comes a lot of internal challenges and push back. There's a bit of growing pains, but I'm confident it's all for the greater good.

Great team. I've been at Rauxa for about a year and I've been constantly impressed by the people I've met. Not only are they experts in their field, but they are great to work with on a daily basis.

Entrepreneurial mindset. Since Rauxa is independently owned, that independent spirit lives within the people here. There is a bit of a "roll-up-your-sleeves and jump in" mentality, but I definitely feel empowered to voice my opinion and share ideas.

ConsThere needs to be better integration - culturally and operationally - with the digital arm. We feel like two separate companies with two separate leaders.

Career Development. While I feel there are a lot of opportunities to grow and progress with Rauxa, I'd like to receive more formalized training and educational opportunities that can be applied at Rauxa and beyond.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake yourself more available to your employees. Personally, I love working with our leaders, but schedules and client work get in the way of valuable face-to-face interaction.

Rauxa is great on the surface, but somewhat of a mess internally

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Costa Mesa, CA

I worked at Rauxa full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Rauxa is a super fun work environment. -Teams work well together -Very… Cons: -Behind the scenes is a mess. -Big disconnect between senior management and other employees. -on-boarding process is poor. -Don't value employees enough. -Pay is not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Get Your Experience, then Leave ASAP

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Rauxa full-time

Pros: - You will meet and interact with people who are very knowledgeable (if not experts) in their respective fields. The information and experience you will… Cons: - First off, you can assume that any review with a Rah Rah Rauxa! tone is fake, and one generated from an internal effort to… Advice to Senior Management: - Give the corporate reign back to the CEO, because the way things are unfolding, you are bleeding all of the people who brought you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Rauxa.

Worked for Rauxa? Contribute to the Community!

Rauxa – Why Work for Us?

Rauxa was founded in 1999 with a clear vision to help brands acquire, engage, retain, grow and win back customers. Since then, we’ve kept these core principals while adding new services and capabilities that address the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rauxa reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rauxa CEO Jill Gwaltney. All reviews posted anonymously by Rauxa employees.