There are newer employer reviews for Rauxa

Great mid-size agency... with growing pains

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Rauxa full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a current employee at Rauxa, I thought it was important to voice my perspective and feedback related to the company as it’s slightly different from some of the most recent reviews. Rauxa has a bright future ahead. There's been a lot of strategic hires, new client wins and emphasis on elevating company culture. Rauxa is on cusp of change. With any change, comes a lot of internal challenges and push back. There's a bit of growing pains, but I'm confident it's all for the greater good. Great team. I've been at Rauxa for about a year and I've been constantly impressed by the people I've met. Not only are they experts in their field, but they are great to work with on a daily basis. Entrepreneurial mindset. Since Rauxa is independently owned, that independent spirit lives within the people here. There is a bit of a "roll-up-your-sleeves and jump in" mentality, but I definitely feel empowered to voice my opinion and share ideas.

Cons

There needs to be better integration - culturally and operationally - with the digital arm. We feel like two separate companies with two separate leaders. Career Development. While I feel there are a lot of opportunities to grow and progress with Rauxa, I'd like to receive more formalized training and educational opportunities that can be applied at Rauxa and beyond.

Advice to Management

Make yourself more available to your employees. Personally, I love working with our leaders, but schedules and client work get in the way of valuable face-to-face interaction.

Other Employee Reviews for Rauxa

Rauxa is great on the surface, but somewhat of a mess internally

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

I worked at Rauxa full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Rauxa is a super fun work environment. -Teams work well together -Very good at satisfying client needs. -Produce great work

Cons

-Behind the scenes is a mess. -Big disconnect between senior management and other employees. -on-boarding process is poor. -Don't value employees enough. -Pay is not great. -Not a great place to develop skills -Always making temporary fixes instead of looking at the big picture -Not run like a typical agency

Run by bossy bitchy money hungry women

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

I worked at Rauxa full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

salaries were very generous and I got great annual bonuses (10% of salary) around christmas time. Generous with profit sharing.

Cons

worked long, stressful, demanding hours. Don't care about your work/personal life balance. Many women suffered infertility problems due to extremely high stress levels.