Rawlings Group
www.rawlingsgroup.com Lagrange, KY 150 to 499 Employees

If you like being treated like an uneducated child, it is the place to work.

Auditor (Former Employee)
La Grange, KY

I worked at Rawlings Group

ProsGreat working knowledge of the healthcare industry. Exposes you to mainframe operations and customer support. Your team can be very friendly if you get on the right one. Monetary compensation can be great if you get lucky.

ConsHorrible management, senior leadership is stuck in the 1970's management behavioral model. If you want to continue your education, it will not happen. Very little feedback, very micromanaged. The blame game gets played quite a bit.

Advice to Senior ManagementPerhaps take an advanced business course. The University of Louisville offers Executive MBA programs and I feel it would be very beneficial for the C-Suite to take advantage of it. Playing favorites in management roles will not lead to successful growth.

I do not recommend working here

Recovery Analyst (Former Employee)
Lagrange, KY

I worked at Rawlings Group

Pros: Co workers are great people Cons: Management is inconsistent and unfair Advice to Senior Management: Be consistent in all aspects No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Pay scale bad working Culture

IT Department (Current Employee)
Lagrange, KY

I have been working at Rawlings Group

Pros: Opportunities to work with the latest Microsoft Technologies, and with some very talented co-workers, Nice new clean facility with… Cons: Corporate Culture is awefull. Any company, other than fast food, that celebrates the fact that the employee turnover rate is less than 13% probably… Advice to Senior Management: This is a tough one most of managements hands are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Rawlings Group.

Worked for Rawlings Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rawlings Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rawlings Group CEO George Rawlings. All reviews posted anonymously by Rawlings Group employees.