Ray Group International

www.raygroupintl.com
  www.raygroupintl.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ray Group International

Small Company with growth and management issues.

I worked at Ray Group International full-time

Pros

If your in tight with management life is good.

Cons

They hire very young inexperienced people. Most of the project managers are people that went to school for other areas and are asked to work as a manger with little or no training.
Fiscal compensation is very low.
Petulant management styles stifle growth and promote discord among the staff.

Hire people who are a little more experienced. And pay them fairly.
Use people in their fields, it's embarrassing to see people struggle working in areas they will never be good at.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Ray Group International (View Most Recent)

What you expect from a Craigs List Job

I worked at Ray Group International

Pros

We are all young. It was a fun office when we are all in our 20s. Very relaxed. Not much work to do so lots of time during the day to surf the web, and socialize. No dress code.

Cons

No one seems to know what to do. No Promotions. Pay is very low, I left and got a 15k raise.

Terribly unethical contractor for the department of Veterans Affairs

I worked at Ray Group International

Pros

Good benefits package, with a metro stipend. 15 PTO days per year with all gov't holidays.

Cons

The pay is below average, especially if you are a woman. There's a lot of office politics at play. You are not praised on how well you do your job, but how you appear to be doing your job. Elements such as dominating others, "butt kissing" and other unethical tactics will score you high praise with the management.
    Anyone interested not in playing cut-throat games such as these should get ready to tread egg-shells. Helpful tip: do not out-preform anyone who displays a large ego that has been anointed by management. They will pull rank and throw you under the bus. ( It has happened many many times!)

Hire more people to HR, and this time make sure they are actually doing their jobs! Stop wasting taxpayer dollars playing office politics! Don't be surprised when you treat former employees like garbage, and they time to "poison the well" with your current employees and associates!

There are newer employer reviews for Ray Group International

Worked for Ray Group International? Contribute to the Community!