There are newer employer reviews for Rayhawk

Rayhawk, a highly professional and generous company

Former Employee - Lead Graphic Designer  in  Irvine, CA
Former Employee - Lead Graphic Designer in Irvine, CA

I worked at Rayhawk as a contractor for more than 8 years

Pros

Rayhawk is a highly professional and generous company to work for, which shares the same values as its founder, Dr. Raihan Haque. I was one of the first graphic design contractors to work for Rayhawk starting in 2001. Since then, we have worked on numerous projects together such as websites, flash animations, packaging design, and print promotional pieces.

I have had an exceptional working relationship with the company, its founder, and its employees. They encouraged and provided me with the freedom to be creative and to push the envelope in designs that created both value and distinction for our clients. Suggestions for improvements and critiques were not only welcomed but expected in all the work we do from concepts, to design, and execution. The Founder and President, Dr. Haque, has a very enthusiastic personality and is very encouraging of others. He motivates us to produce the best work we can and rewards us with bonuses when we over deliver.

Cons

None that I can think of.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Rayhawk (View Most Recent)

Rewarding work experience that made me a better physician

Current Employee - Content Developer  in  New Hyde Park, NY
    Current Employee - Content Developer in New Hyde Park, NY

I have been working at Rayhawk as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros

Working as a medical content developer I was given the rare opportunity to fuse two very different, yet important, passions of mine into what has been an extremely rewarding work experience. As a doctor and English major, my position here allows me to make use of my love of medicine as well as my skill in written communication. While my focus will always remain hands-on patient care, I treasure the time I spend working with Rayhawk because it keeps me immersed in relevant healthcare issues. I only have positive feelings about this firm. My time here continues to refine my talents and has ultimately made me a better physician.

Cons

The only thing that I can think of is the stress that sometimes comes with deadlines. However, I found this to be motivating more than stressful. And the collaborative spirit of the creative team is always a buffer against the pressures of this position.

The freedom and encouragement to explore new ideas while finding your voice, I feel, is the backbone of this company’s content development strategy. I would implore you to continue providing this sort of environment for your all of your content team members. It can only lead to continued success in the future.

One of the most valuable learning experiences of my life.

Current Employee - Executive Assistant  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Rayhawk part-time for more than a year

Pros

I was given unprecedented freedom to work whatever hours I deemed necessary to complete my duties. I was allowed to handle many tasks remotely, even when I moved to Oregon (Rayhawk’s West Coast offices are located in Southern California). The entire team operates more like a close knit family. Each member of the team is incredibly unique and talented. This collection of web developers and graphic designers created some of the most stunning work I have ever seen. The ingenuity of the CEO and his tech team never failed to impress me.

Cons

This is a tech heavy environment. If you are not a techie you will feel out of place initially. Although there is an underlying philosophy of helping and teaching, the rapid pace often creates a sink or swim environment.

The only thing I would say is things are definitely on the right track.

There are newer employer reviews for Rayhawk

Worked for Rayhawk? Contribute to the Community!