Raymond James Financial

www.raymondjames.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Raymond James Financial

It is a good place to work, but career growth and pay is limited

Former Employee - Vice President in Saint Petersburg, FL
Former Employee - Vice President in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Raymond James Financial

Pros

Raymond James is an established company, which can provide for a stable job. Their health insurance is pretty good. And they still are a growing company. They came out stronger after the 2008 downturn. People outside of RJ have respect for the company.

Cons

Since they are not on Wall Street, Raymond James knows they can get away with lower pay compared to other financial companies. Most of the departments give puny bonuses. Being serious, they hire too many old people that are extremely inefficient. In fact, it seems that efficiency is more often punished than rewarded. And they have a poor HR department. I'm not sure if HR departments at other companies are as disliked as they are at RJ.

122 Other Employee Reviews for Raymond James Financial (View Most Recent)

I enjoy working for Raymond James, but wish the company was more widely recognized by the general public.

Current Employee - Intern in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Intern in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Raymond James Financial

Pros

Laid back corporate culture with a boutique approach to financial management.

Cons

Low name brand recognition and diversified operations

Increased brand marketing and management is desperately needed

Enjoyed my time there.

Current Employee - Paralegal III in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Paralegal III in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Raymond James Financial

Pros

Raymond James was a great place to work because they continued to push me professionally. The legal team was, at that time, a good fit for everyone. Continuing our education was paramount and I enjoyed the various challenges of assisting counsel in the high risk cases I was assigned.

Cons

There weren't many. I found the salary pay scale was average, and I would have expected it to be higher than average considering Raymond James is one of the top premiere businesses in Tampa Bay.

There are newer employer reviews for Raymond James Financial