Raymond James Financial
www.raymondjames.com Saint Petersburg, FL 5000+ Employees

It is a good place to work, but career growth and pay is limited

Vice President (Former Employee)
Saint Petersburg, FL

ProsRaymond James is an established company, which can provide for a stable job. Their health insurance is pretty good. And they still are a growing company. They came out stronger after the 2008 downturn. People outside of RJ have respect for the company.

ConsSince they are not on Wall Street, Raymond James knows they can get away with lower pay compared to other financial companies. Most of the departments give puny bonuses. Being serious, they hire too many old people that are extremely inefficient. In fact, it seems that efficiency is more often punished than rewarded. And they have a poor HR department. I'm not sure if HR departments at other companies are as disliked as they are at RJ.

I enjoy working for Raymond James, but wish the company was more widely recognized by the general public.

Intern (Current Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I have been working at Raymond James Financial

Pros: Laid back corporate culture with a boutique approach to financial… Cons: Low name brand recognition and diversified operations Advice to Senior Management: Increased brand marketing and management is desperately needed Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Enjoyed my time there.

Paralegal III (Current Employee)
    Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Raymond James Financial

Pros: Raymond James was a great place to work because they continued to push me professionally. The legal team was, at that time, a good… Cons: There weren't many. I found the salary pay scale was average, and I would have expected it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Raymond James Financial.

Worked for Raymond James Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raymond James Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Raymond James Financial CEO Paul C. Reilly. All reviews posted anonymously by Raymond James Financial employees.