Rayonier
www.rayonier.com Jacksonville, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Rayonier is a high class sweatshop

ProsRayonier's salary compensation is at market levels. It's bonus program for non-executives is not. Rayonier has a strong set of ethics.

ConsRayonier cares much more about production and productivity than it does about employees. Employees commonly work very long hours and over weekends and holidays. It is common for employees to be performing tasks and roles that would normally be handled by 2 or more individuals. Work/Life balance is non-existent. Not an enjoyable place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementCurrent employee surveys do not capture the real state of morale. Many employees fear retaliation if surveys were answered honestly.

I've been here 21 years, it is a good, strong, stable company with good people working with me.

Director, IT (Current Employee)
    Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Rayonier

Pros: Rayonier is very flexible, the people are honest with you, you know where you stand.… Cons: Rayonier runs really lean on people. You have a lot of work to do, and it is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It’s all relative – Individual results will vary.

Various (Current Employee)
    Tbilisi (Georgia)

I have been working at Rayonier full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: IT, accounting, Performance fibers, good dividend, forested holdings, decent benefits. Depending on what department you go to, it’s hard to say… Cons: (won’t apply in all departments) counter - productive culture, assuming direction at times, double standards, limited advancement opportunities, , hypocrisy, Compensation/advancement/duties/flexibility based on cronyism/nepotism,… Advice to Senior Management: Watch out for PCL! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Rayonier.

Worked for Rayonier? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rayonier reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rayonier CEO Paul G. Boynton. All reviews posted anonymously by Rayonier employees.