Raytheon

www.raytheon.com
  www.raytheon.com
There are newer employer reviews for Raytheon

good place for young engineers, great tecnical programs

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sudbury, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sudbury, MA

I have been working at Raytheon

Pros

great programs, good people to work with

Cons

poor management, not technically competent

be more technically competent

1538 Other Employee Reviews for Raytheon (View Most Recent)

Raytheon is a great company to work for with a wide variety of opportunities to expand and develop your career.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

I have been working at Raytheon

Pros

Great opportunities, flexible work schedule, challenging projects

Cons

Defense contractor, frequent changes in functional/org structures with little to no flow down

This job is depressing I have never been so miserable.

Former Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Forest, MS
    Former Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Forest, MS

I worked at Raytheon

Pros

It is hard to write good reasons to work at Raytheon in Forest, MS.

Benefits are comparable to Walmart's corporate world. There is a smoking area to release stress. I guess I do get a paycheck, a miserable one, but a paycheck. If I didn't get paid I would never step foot in this place, so I say those are the only reason to work for Raytheon in Forest.

Cons

Work is boring, not challenging, stagnant, no growth, managers will push and step on you until you leave for good.

Low wages, bad raises, no employee rewards programs, no employee recognition, no employee family programs, lack of employee morale, lack of fun company activities.

I must mention, Forest is a dry county, there is not a bar in Forest, you can't even drink your sorrows away! Well you aren't supposed to legally. You have to buy your liquor out of Scott county. However, if a cop stops you he can arrest you for Bootlegging! That is right! Prohibition is still going on. Forget about happy hours, or hanging out with your co-workers out of Church activities.

Too many layers of management! And they know squat about manufacturing electronics. They do know how to yell, scream, and how to make your life miserable with unreasonable schedules and demands.

There is nothing to do in Forest or 40 miles from Raytheon. According to managers it is perfect for anyone who works there as they make them believe that given that there is nothing to do in Forest, MS other than work, that's what employees must concentrate on, and do at all times.

Retire, Quit, Find a new job, and leave the company. Also, change the leadership team. Nobody deserves to be treated like a second class employee or like crap. The bullying, yelling, cussing, and the abuse must stop here in Forest.

There are newer employer reviews for Raytheon