Raytheon
3.3 of 5 1,261 reviews
www.raytheon.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

I have had a great experience working for them

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
Dulles, VA

I have been working at Raytheon full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe pros of the job are good benefits, flexible 9/80 schedule, smart people to work with, career growth, interested in helping you succeed.

ConsThe work get's clustered in areas of the country, so one place has way too much work and another doesnt have enough which them results in lay-offs.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to management would be to try to spread the programs evenly throughout the entire company, so there are not pockets of the company with little work which then can means layoffs.

that's a wonderful job

Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Raytheon as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: there atmosphere is very sensetive and cool which helps us… Cons: Normal People working their don't do there job very … Advice to Senior Management: they shall improve the server system Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Thirteen years of hard work ending in a layoff

Senior Software Engineer II (Former Employee)
Garland, TX

I worked at Raytheon full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Excellent technical workforce State of the art equipment Exciting, meaningful work in… Cons: No training available, have to teach yourself new skills Management not keeping up with changes… Advice to Senior Management: Get in new, hungry New Business folks not old engineers/military… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Raytheon.

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Raytheon CEO William H. Swanson. All reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees.