Raytheon
3.3 of 5 1,350 reviews
www.raytheon.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Very good company to work for

Systems Administrator (Current Employee)
Fort Irwin, CA

ProsVery good mid-level management, they work with you to do the best job for the customer.

Constop management tend to treat the lower employees like they give little value to the company. yet we are the people that the customer work one on one with every day.

Advice to Senior ManagementOne day I was in a food line to get lunch, a high level manager was at our site for the day. I was in front of him in the food line and I introduced my self to him as also working at Raytheon and put my hand out. He did not shake my hand, but told me that he was my "Boss then" and I should let him go in line first. He did this in front of the customer. I told him that the customer was my boss and I would leave some food for him. He got in a another food line. This is the type of upper management that we do not need.

Raytheon Review

Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee)
    Andover, MA

I have been working at Raytheon as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Extremely positive environment where everybody can succeed and interns are… Cons: I did not have any bad experiences during my 6… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Solid entry level software job.

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Aurora, CO

I worked at Raytheon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They try to listen to their employees and provide better benefits and more interesting projects whenever… Cons: Things change slowly here, it can be hard to patiently wait… Advice to Senior Management: I would recommend finding a better way to restructure programs without killing morale. I was glad that I got to dive right… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Raytheon.

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Raytheon CEO William H. Swanson. All reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees.