Raytheon

www.raytheon.com

It's a good start.

Manager (Current Employee) Moscow (Russia)

ProsIn Raytheon you will get a great experience of communication with international cross-functional teams working on miscellaneous projects in all over the world. You will get a good start in your career profile.

ConsIf you are career ambitious person who is working in OCONUS you will hardly get a position higher than project manager...probably because of specific customer.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would stongly recommend management to revise the organizational structure and correlate company goals with employees' goals. Maybe there is something wrong?

Received offer at this company

Trainer (Current Employee) Nuremberg (Germany)

I have been working at Raytheon as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: The location was good for me Cons: The pay was not competitive Advice to Senior Management: Offer better pay to potential employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Under daily pressure to look for "charge number", sunk under politics and rarely technologies

Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Raytheon full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good benefit, good salary while it lasted Cons: Typical huge corporation where there is a lot of bureaucracy and politics, either you like it and fight it or go look… Advice to Senior Management: When there is not enough work anticipated, please don't hire any… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Raytheon.

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!