Raytheon

www.raytheon.com

Great place to work coming out of college.

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Fullerton, CA

ProsComing out of school, working for a big corporation like Raytheon helps you get your feet wet in the work force. There are a lot of processes to adhere to.

ConsOutdated technology, proprietary in-house technology, promotion is based on years of experience rather than performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to attract more seasoned engineers and establish a culture where employees would want to stay for the long haul. Salary is below industry standards. There are too many managers and not enough workers for any given project.

Nice place to work

I have been working at Raytheon full-time

Pros: Flexible schedule and time off Cons: Not much movement potential and More

Got promoted to a manager job nobody wanted and had to quit

Engineering Manager (Former Employee) Forest, MS

I worked at Raytheon full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The benefits, salary, vacation, security clearance. The relocation package offered to employees to… Cons: Constantly being bullied, not cool. I wish work was easier but it was pretty dull. Constant curve balls, and change of direction that if you… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to treat employees, you need training on how to inspire people in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Raytheon.

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!