Raytheon
3.3 of 5 1,347 reviews
www.raytheon.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Great place to work coming out of college.

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Fullerton, CA

ProsComing out of school, working for a big corporation like Raytheon helps you get your feet wet in the work force. There are a lot of processes to adhere to.

ConsOutdated technology, proprietary in-house technology, promotion is based on years of experience rather than performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to attract more seasoned engineers and establish a culture where employees would want to stay for the long haul. Salary is below industry standards. There are too many managers and not enough workers for any given project.

Nice place to work

I have been working at Raytheon full-time

Pros: Flexible schedule and time off Cons: Not much movement potential and More

My experience has been horrible in the first 6 months.

Cost Estimator (Current Employee)
    Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Raytheon full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great benefits Every other Friday off Cons: Slow work environment Poor training Not enough workload Advice to Senior Management: Reform your hiring practices. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Raytheon.

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Raytheon CEO William H. Swanson. All reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees.