Raytheon

www.raytheon.com

Great benefits, plenty of work, and good professionalism.

Current Employee - Systems Engineer  in  Washington, DC
Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Washington, DC

Pros

I think the number one reason I'm still here is because of job satisfaction. I'm able to be part of a company who is constantly emerging in the Technology field

Cons

I don't recall anything that disappointed me with this company but that's to say this is my first civilian employer.

With such little time at Raytheon, I haven't been exposed to back shops or upper management but from what I've seen so for is a professional staff.

Other reviews for Raytheon

A customer focused company that utilizes best practices to gain a competitive edge.

Former Employee - Senior Financial Analyst  in  Waltham, MA
    Former Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Waltham, MA

Pros

Utilizes best of breed technology. Company has strong financials. They hires and develop talent. They strive to be a lean organization.

Cons

There is a heavy hierarchy element. The organizational structure is somewhat vertical. Company does not always encourage employee contributions.

Encourage innovation by tapping into employee knowledge base. Basically, management is doing a very good job.

Excellent engineering environment with broad, diverse talents and extensive expertise and knowledge.

Former Employee - Senior Systems Engineer  in  Dulles, VA
    Former Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Dulles, VA

Pros

Great work environment to learn, grow and contribute. One is only limited by one's own talents and initiative. Good to great compensation and benefits with opportunities in various business elements.

Cons

Too dependent upon government civil and defense contracts with limited non-defense opportunities but is very strong in aerospace and aviation. Business elements tend to be overly stovepiped and therefore do not effectively take full advantage of other Division's talents and/or solution sets.

Greater attention and action should be directed at horizontal integration of scarce, talented people resources across business division domains to leverage internal experience and knowledge plus technical acumen for unique, agile solutions to various customer challenges.

There are newer employer reviews for Raytheon.

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!