Raytheon

www.raytheon.com

Great place to start your career

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer  in  Sudbury, MA
Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Sudbury, MA

Pros

Raytheon has been a great place to grow my career to date. I have been given challenging assignments and projects to work on aas well as differing roles that have increased in responsibility over time. The company gives you room to make your career what you want it to be.

Cons

The downside to having a great assignment and experience is that its totally dependent on what group you're assigned to. I've found that some groups do a much better job at supporting career growth and learning opportunities.

More transparency in company communications could go a long way in advancing the overall team feel of the workplace.

Other reviews for Raytheon

Very Positive

Current Employee - Senior Operations Engineer  in  McKinney, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Operations Engineer in McKinney, TX

Pros

Very flexible work environment at Raytheon

Cons

Flat mangment structure does not allow managers to have direct reports in some cases

Great people to work with, great benefits, and great tasks to work!

Former Employee - DST Technician Senior  in  El Segundo, CA
    Former Employee - DST Technician Senior in El Segundo, CA

Pros

My co-workers are very helpful with your work and pleasant to talk with. The benefits you get here with an hourly wage is excellent with health, dental, vision, 401K, personal time off, choose not to do overtime when you are ask to, and etc. There is no stress in work. You get clear explanation of your duties, get help, its okay to make mistakes as long as you don't do it again, and etc.

Cons

I have no cons with this company other than I got laid off. There are no perfect place to work. But if I am picking - Then I have to say the work gets very repetitive and get very boring. My position has no growth and no promotion. The union is very weak in protecting your seniority rights.

None

There are newer employer reviews for Raytheon.

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!