Raytheon
3.3 of 5 1,351 reviews
www.raytheon.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Great people to work with, great benefits, and great tasks to work!

DST Technician Senior (Former Employee)
El Segundo, CA

ProsMy co-workers are very helpful with your work and pleasant to talk with. The benefits you get here with an hourly wage is excellent with health, dental, vision, 401K, personal time off, choose not to do overtime when you are ask to, and etc. There is no stress in work. You get clear explanation of your duties, get help, its okay to make mistakes as long as you don't do it again, and etc.

ConsI have no cons with this company other than I got laid off. There are no perfect place to work. But if I am picking - Then I have to say the work gets very repetitive and get very boring. My position has no growth and no promotion. The union is very weak in protecting your seniority rights.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Exciting, and rewarding.

I have been working at Raytheon

Pros: They treat their employees very well. Cons: Have not found any yet. More

A thoroughly fulfilling experience.

Senior Principal Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
    Dulles, VA

I worked at Raytheon full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Strong emphasis on ethical behavior, diversity, inclusion. Opportunities to move between… Cons: Currently transitioning the business emphasis toward new technologies through acquisition… Advice to Senior Management: Keep your eyes on the future, but be careful not to turn your back on the customers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Raytheon.

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Raytheon CEO William H. Swanson. All reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees.