Raytheon

www.raytheon.com

Great people to work with, great benefits, and great tasks to work!

DST Technician Senior (Former Employee) El Segundo, CA

ProsMy co-workers are very helpful with your work and pleasant to talk with. The benefits you get here with an hourly wage is excellent with health, dental, vision, 401K, personal time off, choose not to do overtime when you are ask to, and etc. There is no stress in work. You get clear explanation of your duties, get help, its okay to make mistakes as long as you don't do it again, and etc.

ConsI have no cons with this company other than I got laid off. There are no perfect place to work. But if I am picking - Then I have to say the work gets very repetitive and get very boring. My position has no growth and no promotion. The union is very weak in protecting your seniority rights.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Exciting, and rewarding.

I have been working at Raytheon

Pros: They treat their employees very well. Cons: Have not found any yet. More

Financial Analyst II - El Segundo, CA

Financial Analyst II (Current Employee) El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Raytheon full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great work-life balance, I love the 9/80 schedule. Good… Cons: Overhead and deadweight employees are slowly killing Raytheon and driving the business out of California. All manufacturing… Advice to Senior Management: Too many middle managers who lack experience in the fields… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Raytheon.

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!