Raytheon
3.3 of 5 1,255 reviews
www.raytheon.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

For The Young Only

Senior Manf Engineer (Current Employee)
Forest, MS

I have been working at Raytheon full-time for more than 10 years

Pros9/80 Work Schedule (Every other Friday off)

ConsThe "Forced Rating System" is used not allowing actual deserved performance ratings by supervisors (i.e. most great performers told they are doing fair only or unacceptable).
there is forced employment reductions of employees over 50 years of age (their form of the movie "Logan;s Run"). Most managers are managers only with no experience about what their staff does (non-technical).

Advice to Senior ManagementA new CEO with "christian faith" must make major changes to culture.

Company cares about the well being of the employee

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Raytheon as a contractor

Pros: Very large company with opportunity to grow. Cons: Not many opportunities for those hired as temporary employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very goal oriented company

Material Handler (Current Employee)
Andover, MA

I have been working at Raytheon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: the company complies to all federal regulations Cons: my shift was not properly staffed causing me to have… Advice to Senior Management: Proper staffing, not relying on certain individuals and allowing union… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Raytheon.

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Raytheon CEO William H. Swanson. All reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees.